What goes into FYT Protein Water? How can it benefit your fitness and health goals?
Check out this breakdown and see for yourself.
Most importantly, FYT Protein Water provides your body with the necessary protein needed to support the creation and maintenance of muscle! It’s all natural – we’re talking no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. FYT is sweetened with natural fruit juice, natural stevia leaf extract, and organic agave syrup. Now that we’ve got the basics down, we’ll look into the protein, vitamins, and minerals packed into this bottle!
Let’s get into it.
Where does the protein in FYT Water come from? Whey protein isolate. What is whey protein? It is a complete protein that’s got all the necessary amino acids your body craves. It’s part of the liquid that separates from milk when cheese is made. Whey protein isolate is filtered more than whey protein concentrate. Due to this difference in processing, when compared to whey protein concentrate, isolate boasts lower carbs, lower lactose, lower fat, and more protein. It’s the best of the best.
Now that you know more about our protein source, here’s a quick breakdown of the vitamins and minerals, and their benefits:
- Vitamin D: Helps support bones and teeth, and regulate blood levels!
- Vitamin A: Supports eye health, tissues, bone growth, immune systems, and skin.
- Vitamin C: Immune system booster and antioxidant.
- Vitamin E: Another antioxidant and immune system boost!
- Vitamin B6: Brain food! Aids in sleep, appetite, moods, and immune system support
- Vitamin B12: Protects nerve cells and helps break down amino acids
- Calcium: Helps strengthen bones, and necessary for heart, nerves, and muscle function.
- Riboflavin: Helps convert food into energy! Good for skin, hair, blood, and the brain.
- Folate: This is crucial for the creation of new cells!
- Phosphorus: Aids in food to energy conversion, and protects bones and teeth!
- Magnesium: Help the body with muscle contraction and blood pressure regulation
What about those electrolytes? Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphate are all electrolytes! These electrically charged minerals are crucial for the body, especially when we are active and reaching for fitness goals. Electrolytes help your body move nutrients into cells, dispose of cell waste, and balance your body’s PH and water levels. They ensure that your heart, brain, muscles, and nerves are working well!
Are there any differences between the flavors and their vitamin/mineral content? Yes, there are some small differences in vitamin content between the two delicious flavors. Orange Mango has a bit more vitamin A, C, and E than Mixed Berry. On the other hand, Mixed Berry has a bit more magnesium. So depending on what your body needs (and your flavor preference), both options provide stellar benefits.
Bonus! FYT Protein Water also contains antioxidants. Which antioxidants? Vitamins A, C, and E. What do these antioxidants do? Without getting too technical, these vitamins reduce damage done to cells overtime by other molecules. This means our cells stay healthier for longer!
Aside from the vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and more, FYT is also gluten free and low glycemic. What does low glycemic mean? It means the carbs involved are digested slowly by the body, and won’t spike your blood sugar levels. This is important when you consider your fitness goals, and your heart health!
FYT Protein Water is a powerhouse for your brain, body, and overall health. It’s packed with essentials, tastes great, and delivers strength where you need it most. Whether you’re just starting out on a healthy and fitness journey, or you’re already crushing huge milestones, FYT can help you get there. Give your body the right fuel, and get out there.